Queer Blog Seeking Articles
Media company is seeking blog posts for a queer-centric website. Posts need to be created for gay & bisexual male identified audience. A range of topics are welcome, but the following are the initial priority for this blog.
1. Queer As Folk Reboot (post for each episode, back information on characters/actors, compilation posts, etc.)
2. Sexual Education & Health (Tips, How Tos, Health information including Monkey pox, and other fun areas)
3. Gay Lifestyle & Travel (Dating tips, Using hook up apps, bathhouses, cruising information, Pride information, local gay scene info, throuple dating dos/donts)
4. Other Gay Culture Areas (Real Housewives recap, listicles on favorite gay songs, favorite adult film actor lists)
5. Other relevant blog topics that we mutually agree upon.
Blog posts need to fall within 750-1,000 words and cater to SEO possibilities that gay & bisexual men may be looking up.
If hired, we will discuss the topic for initial blog post. We can continue to add more to the blogs as time moves forward. We will be hiring as many writers as we need to.
Please no spam.
Looking for experienced writers who understand SEO, marketing to gay/bisexual male community, and write clearly.